Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 20, 2009

Hello Everyone

Megan has received her third chemo treatment today. She is requesting no visitors for the next 2 - 3 days. I will let you know when she wants visitors to come again. Isla is doing well she is still in the NICU. Please continue to pray that megan doesnt experience any of the negative side effects to the chemo. Be praying for Isla that she will continue to stay healthy and be able to be released from the hospital soon. Thank you all for your prayers, support, and love. It is greatly appreciated.

Lo

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I just wanted you to know I am keeping you all in my prayers! I saw one of your flyers for the bake sale last month and learned about your beatiful family. I am praying for you and can't wait to hear about more fundraisers- we will definitely help in any way we can. God bless you!!
    Melody Kopp

    ReplyDelete